Recently I came across a saying that I loved. "It's not who you are that holds you back, it is who you think you are not." How many times I've stood on the sidelines refusing to get in the game because of who I thought I was NOT!
Too often we compare ourselves to other women and we're left feeling inadequate. We feel we're not pretty enough, smart enough, or that we don't have the talent required to be a success. So, in turn, we stand on the sidelines watching as others dance!
Too often we compare ourselves to other women and we're left feeling inadequate. We feel we're not pretty enough, smart enough, or that we don't have the talent required to be a success. So, in turn, we stand on the sidelines watching as others dance!
On and on, each of us could list reasons as to why we are NOT enough. We could spend a lifetime focusing on the things that we do not have, rather than focusing on the things that we DO! I don't know about you, but I'm ready to build on the things that I do have. Each of us have something that we can use. Moses had a rod in his hand. What is it that you are holding? There is to much work to be done for us to be standing on the sidelines refusing to get into the game.
It is time to find what God has placed within you and start to build on it. I have come to realize that part of our journey in life is realizing who God is and understanding what He desires to do through us.
We're all designed for a purpose and equipped with the things needed to fulfill it. The beauty of life and part of the journey is finding out all the things that God has placed within us, and then using them to Glorify God.
We're all designed for a purpose and equipped with the things needed to fulfill it. The beauty of life and part of the journey is finding out all the things that God has placed within us, and then using them to Glorify God.
It's time for a change. It's time to step off of the sideline and get into the game, and allow others to see what God has placed within us. I say this often, but it's worth saying again. "One person can do a little, but all of us together can do a lot!
Here's to suiting up and getting in the game!

No comments:
Post a Comment